Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blank Slate

I've been working on my next item for the Fiber Factor challenges. Ten days to go and I don't think I'll make it in time, what with the sleeves not even started. It's a crazy sweater - so crazy I'm not writing it up, other than some notes on Ravelry. I like the yarn, but I'm thinking I'd like the sweater better in a Noro yarn. You're not surprised, are you? Anyway, this is where I'm at:
Start of Blank Slate




The fair starts tomorrow, which means the hard part for us is already done: entry day, judging day, and booth set-up. My fish sweater took class champ, but not grand champ - and I didn't lose to the thing I thought I'd lose to. I got a theme ribbon for a knit salmon - the theme is Salmonchanted Evening - and another for the fish sweater.

No comments: